On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 10:38:58AM +0200, Tuukka Toivonen wrote:
> I'd like to hear that too. Especially, how to partition a matrix
> into four quadrants with lines like a big "+" sign?

With current cvs mathed reads and writes

\begin{array}{c|c}1 & 2 \\ \hline 3 & 4\end{array}

"properly", although there is no way to edit the structure (yet)

> >2. How can I change Matrix size / alignment after I created it and put
> >values in it?
>
> Create a new matrix and copy the elements from old one to the new?

In 1.2. you can add/delete rows and columns in an array.

> >4. How do I fix/use the, probably, bug with Multi-line equations when I
> >mistakely delete the 3rd Square and it becomes only 2?
>
> Same problem here. You can press ctrl-enter, which fixes the columns
> back to the normal three. If you want to delete the last line in a
> multiline equation, create a new line (ctrl-enter), copy the second-to-
> last line (which is now third) to the last line, and then delete
> the two extra lines with ctrl-k. A bit tedious, but works for me.

[It's not possible to create 'unbalanced' grid structures in 1.2 so this
will go away too...]

Andre'

--