Maybe this is the same problem as in the pervious post, but adding (in ERT
red) "thispagestyle{empty}" before my title, after my title, before my
first section, after first section, before/after TOC, etc, does not get
rid of the page numbering on that page. Is there something I need in the
preamble to make this work?

Thanks,

Ben