This is basically a LaTeX question, so I do apologize. But I could
not find a LyX solution for this problem.

I have to edit the proceedings of a conference. I already imported
all the papers (normally written in Word) into LyX. I would like to
obtain something like a series of "reports" (meaning the LaTeX
report class, each with an independent page for title).
But I cannot write

\documentclass{book}
\begin{document}
\input{first.tex}
\input{second.tex}
\end{document}

because there would be several "begin-end document"  cycles. How
can i deal with this kind of books? is there a LyX solution to deal
with proceedings? I would not like to prepare a big file for all
the articles, because this would be definitely huge, and also this
would not make things with title and so on easier.

Many thanks for you kind help,
G.

E-Mail: Guido Milanese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vocal Ensemble Ars Antiqua, Genova, Italia
Homepage: http://www.arsantiqua.org
 + + + GAUDETE IN  DOMINO SEMPER + + +