On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 08:23:30PM -0600, Paul Johnson wrote:
> If I view the same pdf file in xpdf, there is an error message
> saying that the document uses Type 3 fonts and it can't use
> them.  I read in the ps2pdf docs where it says it converts Type
> 3 fonts to high resolution bitmaps, so I'm confused.

xpdf cannot work with Type3 fonts at all -- use only gv or
acroreader.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[W]hat country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time that [the] people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms...The tree of liberty must be
refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and
tyrants.
        -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787