Herbert,

RevTex is the LaTeX flavor developed by the physics
community. It does support a bibliography; by default,
the bibliography corresponds to the style for physics
journals like Physical Review A, Physical Review B
(prb), etc. None of these correspond to what I am
looking for.

Since RevTex uses natbib, which is quite capable of
providing the references in the format I am seeking, I
thought there must be a way of getting it to work.

Atul

--- Herbert Voss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>