On 19 Feb 2002, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> A cry for help on suse 7.2. Could somebody help?
>
> Ingo: we are actually concerned about making LyX easy to install. I do
> not use SuSE myself, but if a new RPM is needed and someone provides
> one, I'll put it on ftp.

I don't have und do not know how to make a RPM. I just compile it for my
SuSE 7.2 server. Sorry...

Actually SuSE 7.2 have bundled LyX-1.1.6fix1 with some dependency package
together. Later there is also a new updated LyX-1.1.6fix2 (if I not forget
it) on SuSE download server... You can download LyX for SuSE in the
following URL:

http://www.suse.de/de/support/download/updates/72_i386.html
or
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/7.2_update/tex2/

there is lyx-1.1.6fix2 for SuSE 7.2

the xform 0.89 for SuSE 7.2 can be downloaded form nearest SuSE mirror:
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/7.2/suse/pay3/

Regards,

Wayan