On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:17:27 +0100 wrote Zarathustra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Also schrieben Sie, Laszlo E Szabo, am Dienstag 19 März 2002 02:26:

> > Enter a word into the search box AND PRESS <SPACE> (sorry, I wrote <ENTER>
> > in my previous mail).  It starts to DELETE all instances of the word you
> > entered.
>
> I'm not able to reproduce this bug (SuSE7.3&lyx116f4, deflt=german).

In my setting (SuSE 6.4, KDE1, LyX 1.1.6fix3):

  SPACE   inserts a space :-)
  TAB     toggles the focus between the Search and Replace fields :-)
  ENTER          toggles the focus between the Search and Replace fields :-|

  Alt-E   replaces one instance
  Alt-A          replaces all instnces

but no key/key-combination starts a search :-(

This one is not dangerous but very annoying (as this way I need the mouse
to click the arrow symbols which is not really productive).

Guenter

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]