Hi all,

I have big problems to create a longtable in my document using the table
editor of lyx. I tried it several times and every time after runnig
latex I got strange results. The problem are the header and footer
definitions: head and firsthead or foot and lastfoot. After running
latex sometimes the first header is blank for the footer the header
appears.

Of course I looked at the longtable example of Jürgen Vigna. But that
does not help. In my case I needed some  p{}-rows because my text is
longer than one line.

Another problem is that I am not able to scroll over tables in a lyx
document with my mouse wheel - does anyone know that problem?

Thank you

Thorsten
--
Th. Grohte