Hi,
I'm working with Red Hat 7.2 + KDE3 (Default language: English) + LyX
1.1.6fix4 + Hungarian keyboard.
Editing Hungarian text in LyX, OK. When I press the key corresponding to \H{u}
or \H{o}, it works properly, types the corresponding letter and shows the
correct character on the screen. But, I cannot type this character into the
search window. Pressing the key producing nothing. I tried to change the
keyboard map in the LyX configuration for Magyar (Hungarian), but it didn't
help. Why is there any difference between the search box and the editor
itself? Do you know any solution?

Best,
Laszlo

--