Hello everybody,

I have a table that is rotated by 90deg, and would like to rotate the
caption, too and have it appear to the right of the table (under it if
you turn the page to read the table). And since the table is just very
large, but short, I would like to put two of these tables (with their
captions) on one page. I figure that if I can display one correctly, the
rest should be easy with minipages.
Right now I have the two tables on one page, and the captions at the
bottom of the page under each table (to the left of it if you turn the
page). Since the tables do not have equal width, this looks awkward, apart
from the fact that you can't read tables and captions at the same time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jan