Jean-Marc Lasgouttes writes:

  Could you give a precise recipe? I just fixed in 1.2.1cvs a rather
  grave bug where the case changing commands (word-upcase, etc), when
  used on the last word of a paragraph, operate on the whole document,
  without showing it, and without possible undo :(

I don't know how to repeat what I experienced when I imported ascii as
paragraphs, but the end results sound very much indeed like what you
describe and may in fact have resulted from a case-changing command
that I either forgot or did accidentally.  I have since imported ascii
as paragraphs without problems.

--

Ronald Florence                 www.18james.com