nhemmings> Dave Hemmings ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) entered the following
nhemmings> feedback message on the LyX home page:
nhemmings> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

nhemmings> I am looking for a package to help me prepasre overheads
nhemmings> for Physics lectures and also to create lecture notes. I
nhemmings> have developed Parkinson's disease and can no longer
nhemmings> writing leaves a lot to be desired. I hope LyX is going to
nhemmings> be my answer so that I can continue lecturing. I hear good
nhemmings> things about it from New Zealand.

Hello Dave,

I put the lyx-users list in cc: of this message, since I am sure there
are a lot of physicists there.

JMarc