On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 01:13:41PM +0200, Paolo Pumilia wrote:
> >From Andre Poenitz, Thu Aug 15, at 10:42:
>  .This is fixed in 1.2.1cvs.
>  .
>
> Are you suggesting to get and compile the latest cvs version?

If that is an option for you, why not. (1.2.1cvs, not 1.3.0cvs)

Andre'

PS:

> ha, it's a fancy name, for sharing access to the lyx-users  mailing list

Things like that have a tendency to trigger my fingers to press 'd' when
reading mail so it's not exactly the easiest way to get my attention.
Of course, other people have other habits ;-)

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)