Dear Tuukka,

 I think it's problem of Lyx1.2, you have to tell
 dvips that the output should be in landscape style,
 it seems LyX does not do it (at this moment, I do
 not see what I have to do to in LyX preferences to fix this).

 For Lyx1.2, I do not see
 "Use Geometry Package", probably it exists for older versions

 cheers, Sergei