Collette> Hello, me again I've produced a Synthese.log with
Collette> lyx-1.1.6fix4. After a while, I decided to search
Collette> algorithm.sty in both file (because it seems to me this
Collette> error is related to this package) and found this package in
Collette> Synthese-1.1.6fix4 but not in Synthese.log-1.2.1. So, my
Collette> question is: does lyx-1.2.1 include by default algorithm.sty
Collette> ? It looks like lyx-1.1.6fix4 includes algorithm.sty by
Collette> default but not lyx-1.2.1.

Yes, this is exactly what happens :) Algorithms are now produced using
float.sty. This question has shown up often, but unfortunately I do
not remember what the solution was :)

JMarc