On 27 Aug, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   Last month I asked twice about this problem with 1.2.0. Today I upgraded
> to 1.2.1 and I still have this problem. I'd _reallly_ appreciate some
> guidance here; my two messages are the only ones in the archive.
>
>   This is what I see when I try to invoke lyx:
>
> [rshepard@salmo ~]$ lyx
> lyx: error in loading shared libraries: lyx: undefined symbol: __dynamic_cast_2
>
>   The 1.1-x versions worked flawlessly here, but these won't. I rebuilt the
> src.rpm on my RH 6.2 box, but something's still missing -- even thought I
> don't get any errors during the build or install steps.
>
> Thanks,

Well, do a search on google for __dynamic_cast_2. I tried and there are
a lot of reports on this problem. I didn't go as far as to read all the
stuff I found to figure out what your exact problem may be. But it's a
start.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mais vas-tu démarrer, horrible patache? Catastrophe à roues! Monstre! Produit
républicain!
           -Marquis Constant d'Anlayreur
                                                          -