Andre, I transmit your message to lyx-users.

--- Begin Message ---

andre duarte bueno ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) entered the
following feedback message on the LyX home page:

Hi, I work in most documents using Lyx.
is the best editor.
excelent!!!

You see a GPL "book" about C++ programming in portuguese in link
http://www.lmpt.ufsc.br/~andre/ApostilaProgramacao/ApostilaProgramacaoCppv041.pdf
this book I write by my using LyX.

I have 2 problens in my PhD tesis doc.

1) when I move from lyx 1.1.6f4 to lyx1.2
In lyx 1.1.6 caption are no distance to Figure
In lyx 1.2   caption are distance of ~1cm to Figure
this problem enlarge my tesis from 233pg to 299pg,
because various page have 3 figures.

how I set the distance of caption to figure to ~0.3cm ?

2)In lyx 1.2.1 in the dialog
"Document Layout"->float placement
are set to "p" (Figure in separated page),
but this no run in lyx 1.2.1.

Run ok in lyx1.1.6, in lyx 1.2 but none in lyx 1.2.1.

Tanks

--- End Message ---