Hello,

I am new to the list, so hello to everybody. I have a problem with llncs style for which I have found no solution in the list's archives. I use Lyx 1.2.1 and I have successfully installed llns document class. But when I add a references section (bibliography style) I get three identical Latex errors when trying to see the .dvi result. The say like this:
! LaTeX Error: Something's wrong--perhaps a missing \item.
\bibitem{key-1}r
ef1\end{lyxbibliography}

If just I change to other document class it works, but not with llncs, the one I need. Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Fernando Molina Ortiz.