Kayvan> That's fine. I will continue to provide them (and the src.rpm
Kayvan> file) which a few developers can use to rebuild better RPMs on
Kayvan> the chosen-system-of-the-day.

Kayvan> You and Lars can decide what is the most relevant RPMs to put
Kayvan> on the ftp site.

What would be great for me, if you have time for that, would be if you
could centralize the work of getting these rpms for different
architecture, that is have one person you are in relation with for
each distrib (maybe rh7.x and rh8.x are enough for now). Then I would
get rpms for each release which I can trust to install...

Would you find time for that? And also, who would volunteer to help
Kayvan?

Or, if Kayvan can't do that, who could volunteer as an rpm
coordinator?

JMarc