Herbert Voss wrote:

Richard A. Bilonick schrieb:

I changed:

  width 100col%

then this is your problem. It is the only change LaTeX parameter and
says that your graphics gets a width of the actuell column (line).
I suppose, that your image is too big for the page, so it does not work
without this parameter. Nevertheless this width=100% of columnwidth
can be set from inside the graphic gui.

Herbert

I agree and the first thing I tried to do was to use the GUI in LyX to change the specs to the same as the other eps graphs that would print. Yet, when I checked the code, the code was not changed and still would not view or print. I had to go in manually and edit the LyX code directly.

Rick B.