Hello José.

Thanks for your help.

José Abílio Oliveira Matos wrote:
On Saturday 23 November 2002 09:03, Chris Lale wrote:

I am using Lyx (1.1.6fix4) to compose DocBook articles. Can I add my
favourite DocBook SGML tags as items in the environment menu? I am new
to Lyx and LaTeX.

Yes,
That's great!

but those should be paragraph level elements to have a more wysiwym look.
That's fine - I want to use the SGML <screen></screen> tags to format a paragraph.

The support for characther level style is high on our todo list.

If you add any other styles you can send them to me and they will ship with next versions of lyx.
I will do that.

Can you tell me how to get started? Is there a HOWTO I sould read? Do I need to find out more about LaTeX to learn how to add an item to the environment menu?

I had a look at docbook.layout. It includes this line:
Input db_stdclass.inc

Input db_stdclass.inc includes these lines:
Input stdlists.inc
Input stdsections.inc
Input stdstarsections.inc
Input stdtitle.inc
Input stdstruct.inc
Input lyxmacros.inc
Input stdlayouts.inc
Input obsolete.inc

Do I need to add a definition section to one of these? Or do I need to create a new .inc file? Or am I completely on the wrong track?

Cheers,

Chris.
--
: ___ Chris Lale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> :