Hi all,

I received a 10 page .pdf contract whose type was literally too small for me
to read, either on the screen or on paper. Sure, I could have zoomed the
screen, but the horizontal scrolling involved would have guaranteed that I
miss some juicy little hold harmless clause or maybe signing over my first
born.

Does anyone know how to convert that .pdf to something such that I can boost
the type size without enlarging the margins, or alternatively turning it into
3 column so I can magnify the daylights out of it without horizontal
scrolling?

Thanks

Steve

--
Steve Litt
Author:

(Legal Disclaimer) Follow these suggestions at your own risk.