Helge Hafting wrote:
> I am writing a book in lyx 1.2.0.  I started out with
> koma-script book class because it looks good.  Now the
> publisher tells me they want normal text to be 10.5 point times
> new roman, and specifies fonts and sizes for sections,
> footnotes, and so on.

Do not know how to help with half-points, but do not be disturbed
by the Times-New-Romanness. I do not suppose anybody will
recognize, if it will be in the real Times.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

Q: Is vi an easy editor to learn, is it intuitive?
A: Yes, some of us think so. But most people think that we are
   crazy.
    -- vi FAQ