Aide> Hi,
>> translations. By making the french translation up to date you will
>> get more/all the english strings into french.

Aide> I looked into the fr.po file but everything is correctly
Aide> translated... Maybe the po file needs to be regenerated to
Aide> reflect the "new" strings ?

Florent, if you want to help on translation for 1.3.0cvs, please
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED], who is in charge of docs and interface
translation for now. Maybe he can use some help, but I bet that he is
waiting for the first prerelease before updating fr.po.

JMarc