Robin> Myriam Abramson wrote:
>> Where can I find rpms for the new version?

Robin> I saw some Mandrake rpms on rpmfind.net a while back - there
Robin> may be versions for other architectures as well. Last time I
Robin> looked the LyX ftp site only had solaris rpms, but there may be
Robin> others there by now.

I am waiting for a sign from Kayvan, who is trying to coordinate an
effort to produce the rpms. He had a system crash, and now there are
the xmas vacations, so I guess this explains the delay. I expect to be
able to put all rpms online next week.

JMarc