Thorsten Grothe wrote:
> I'm using Lyx 1.2.1 and Gnu Aspell 0.50.3. Is it possible to use more
> than one aspell-dictionary with lyx? For example: german and english?

If you mean more than language in one document, than the answer
is unfortunately NO. Otherwise, LyX follows settings in
Layout/Document/Language.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were
real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from
Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha
Centauri.
    -- Douglas Adams