On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Dekel Tsur wrote:

> > So what is this setting for then?
> >     Edit->Preferences->Outputs->Date format
> >
> > (The help says: "Date format for strftime output")
>
> It is the format of the date that is inserted with M-x date-insert

Thanks.

I did a search for 'date-insert' and noticed that it's actually
mentioned in $LYXDIR/lyxrc.example.

Is there somewhere (in the source) where I could find a listing of these
commands, or is this perhaps an example of a typical LFUN? And I should
therefore look in src/lyxfunc.C and src/commandtags.h ?

This isn't the first time I've been thinking that there are probably lots
of (more or less) useful commands (LFUNS?) that I don't know about.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr