On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Adinda Praditya wrote:

| Is there any documentations or tips for writing a book? Any example (lyx
| file)  of book (at least 70 pages) can be downloaded? Well, I have a
| problem when my file (lyx) is getting bigger. The footnote is not
| created when i view it in HTML. Instead, i got this:

I have never seen any webpage with footnote... This is likely not a style
for webdesign. Footnote and margin note is only for paper printing
purposes. Better to use a link from the citation to the reference in html
document... (this is mostly a style in online journal as I have ever
seen).

| If i seprate it into several lyx file, and i view (HTML) each one of
| them (NOT one file which including those files), the footnote is
| created.

yes, but in the sence of webpage footnote is not so important. That is
like a reference of each page (my opinion). I have never seen.

| Is this a common problem? How to write a book then? I'm using lyx 1.3 qt
| on Mandrake 9.0

I don't know... I have write my thesis with book class without any
problem... I don't know if viewed in html...

Regards,

Wayan