Hi all,

I've been using the Prosper way of making pdf presentations following the
indications given in Herbert's pages. For the moment, everything is going
allright because I don't need complex things (fancy steps or transitions,
etc.). However, I've found a couple of things that I'd like to get some
information about:

- As installed (per Herbert's instructions), the 'slides (prosper)' document
type only works when you have 'English (American)' as document language. If I
try,  for instance, spanish (my mother tongue) I get a lot of compilation
errors.

-Also, I can only get the slide style that comes from Dekel Tsur's Cluster
example. If I try to indicate (in the class options from the document type
dialog) any other slide style, let's say 'frames', I get also a lot of errors
in the compilation.

Anybody can provide pointers so as how to solve/understand what's going on?

I'm using LyX 1.3.0 (qt-frontend) in a SuSE 8.0 system with KDE 3.1 (if all
this matters)

Thank you all.

--
Dr. Luis A. Fernández