On Saturday 08 March 2003 04:15 pm, Praedor Atrebates wrote:
> I don't understand the problem.  This document worked minutes ago but now,
> suddenly, it refuses to render and instead produces 100 errors, virtually
> all of them complaining about missing references which are clearly not
> missing - they ARE in the bibtex ref file I am using for the document.
> What is wrong here?
[...]

This is using Lyx-1.3.0 qt on Mandrake 9.0.

I "fixed" it after a bunch of trial and error.  Ultimately, I had to
completely delete the reference page and then recreate it and re-insert the
Bibtex reference.  After that, the paper rendered properly without errors.  I
have no idea why the very same bibtex file and format for the page and text
didn't work before but now does.

praedor