I compiled and installed both Qt and XForm version of LyX 1.3.0 a few weeks ago.

Qt version is really pleasing to use and the viisual comfort with aa fonts is great.

I do have 2 small concerns.

1. There are some not translated options in the different combo boxes (I use it in
french) -- if I note the different missing sentences, who must be advised? This
problem occurs in both version (Qt and XForm).

2. Only in Qt version: you can't do a vertical space fill for a paragraph, it doesn't
work. Selecting « ressort vertical » (vertical fill I guess in the english text) does
nothing. The other options work. I had to use \vspace{\fill} in ERT to get my
paragraph pushed at the bottom of the page.

R. Ouellette