Praedor> Thanks! I tried again using your recommended additional
Praedor> switches but the build STILL fails with:

Praedor> checking for moc... /usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc checking for uic...
Praedor> /usr/lib/qt3//bin/uic checking for Qt library name... failed
Praedor> configure: error: Cannot compile a simple Qt executable.
Praedor> Check you have the right $QTDIR ! error: Bad exit status from
Praedor> /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.58102 (%build)

Praedor> The script is still looking for something in the wrong place
Praedor> (I have ALL the required qt3 libs/includes needed to build
Praedor> any qt-based app, nothing is missing). I have looked through
Praedor> the config.log and config.status files. Nothing in either to
Praedor> indicate any problems/missing elements.

So, can we see you config.log? There has to be something interesting
at the place where it says "Cannot compile a simple Qt executable".

JMarc