> Bo> I found the lib and use --with-extra-lib to refer to it. I can
> Bo> then configure and make. However, make stops with error message:
> Bo> can not find ... lib. It works again after I set setenv
> Bo> LD_LIBRARY_PATH 'every lib pathes'

> What is this exact path? What libs? Did you set --with-extra-lib to
> refer to all these paths?

The only missing path is for libGL.so.3 (opengl) so I set it with
--with-extra-lib. ./configure will run correctly but I need to set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to make.

Afterwards, I need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH that includes all necessary
lib pathes such as qt, stdc++, opengl to let lyx run. This is actually a
gcc issue since our system administrator warned us that we have to set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH since the programs that are compiled by the newly
upgraded gcc `will not know system lib pathes'.

--
Bo Peng