Hi

I'm using bibunits.sty to insert a special list of references in my
thesis. In this case I don't want the usual "Bibliography"-title, and I'm
using a tip from this list to fix that. My question is if this
solution will cause problems later on.

Bascially I'm doing the following:
(The lyx-file is here: http://www.md.kth.se/~chr/lyx/examples/bibunits/ )

In preamble:    \usepackage{bibunits}

In document:
        (ERT)   \begin{bibunit}[unsrt]

                Normal citations (or \nocite{}-commands)

        (ERT)   \def\chapter*#1{}
        (ERT)   \putbib[aBibtexFile]
        (ERT)   \end{bibunit}

                The rest of the thesis....

I've figured out that "\def\chapter*#1{}" redefines the environment
chapter*, but I'm not sure if this will be temporary, or if there is a
risk that later 'chapter*'-environments will be affected?

In the original tip, the redefinition was to be inserted just before the
bibliography, so there wasn't any risk of affecting a later
chapter*-environment.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr