Firstly, I would like to thank to LyX-developer and users for helping me
to solve the problems in using LyX (I could not write the name one by
one). I have just submitted my dissertation to the faculty for defence in
a few months. It couldn't be done without a nice LyX and your help.
Thanks!

Secondly, I would like to thank to Kathryn. Your website about LyX-DTP is
inspiring me to write an article about "LyX/LaTeX as Desktop Publishing
(DTP) application" (in Indonesian...:)), which I have submitted to one of
Indonesian Linux magazine. The screenshot can be seen here:

http://warmada.pandu.org/TextProc/lyx/DTP/

I didn't write any layout (sorry!). Actually, I want to write a layout for
making a visiting card, but I still have no idea about how to write a
layout. I hope I can do it in a few month after coming back in Indonesia.

Best Regards and keep a nice work,

I Wayan Warmada
[http://warmada.pandu.org]