On April 4, 2003 10:53 am, Pascal Francq wrote:
> Hi,
> I have two ps files, one generated by LyX (the core of my thesis) and
> another one generated by LaTeX (the title page). Since the title page
> has to respect a convention and the laTeX template cannot be imported in
> lyX, I have to work with these files. How can I merge the two files?
> Thanks.

I was able to get LyX to create a title page, approval page, etc. for my
thesis by modifying the thesis.layout textclass file.

I've modified a template for a University of Calgary thesis that allows you
to type in all the pertinent info and a title page is automatically
generated.
If you like I can send you the relevent files. They should be easy to
modify to your formatting requirements.

Cheers,
Johnathan
--