On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Raphael Clifford wrote:

> I am trying to ger prosper to work with lyx 1.3.2 and have no end of
> trouble.

This might help you:

        http://www.md.kth.se/~chr/lyx/examples/prosper/readme.shtml

I put together some examples while getting it to work for me (which it
eventually did).

> I did simply did Layout->document->slides(prosper) and then chose
> "title" and typed "test".  I then did view->dvi and got 6 errors! These
> include a complaint that PPRenglish.sty is missing. I don't have that
> file and google hasn't heard of it.

I also had that problem, see

        http://www.md.kth.se/~chr/lyx/examples/prosper/notes.txt

Anyway, the good news is that I also use RH 7.3, Lyx 1.3.2qt and have
got it working :-)  so you should also be able to!

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr