Hello, lyx-users,

I have recently finished my Ph. D. , written entirely in LyX (v. 1.1.6). 260 pages, lots of figures, formulae, cross references, not a problem. Thank you to everybody, expecially lyx developers!

The first thing I have tried after was loading it to a 1.3.2 version, And I run in a couple of problems:

- As I use some of the features of the spanish package, I had to load babel by hand at the begining of the document, with the option spanish. Is there a proper solution to this (or should I say a lyx solution)? Anyway, is something I can live with.

- The error I can't cope with is "TeX capacity exceded" when drawing the first figure of the sixth chapter. It is the first figure in that page, so I am clueless. Moreover, it compiled perfectly in 1.1.6.

After writting last paragraph, I tried unckecking the temporary directory, and it worked! misterious...

Can someone enlighten me? Why is this happening? Is there a cure for it?
I am willing to send the latex log file is someone wants to have a look at it.

Thank you very much again,

Pedro