Dear list

I have installed Ruurd's port for lyx (qt) on a number of windows based
machines and have arrived at a number of different problems (strangely
not all problems shared by all computers).  None of the problems are
"life threatening" but perhaps someone can come up with some
explanations as to the behaviour I'm finding.

I'll post them as separate mails to help archive searches.

 Problem 3.

My office Pc (OS - XP pro) has a fully working cygwin lyx1.3.1 without
probs.  I have installed the qt version separately direct into its own
folder on root directory. C:\blah\lyx.  I have a fully updated MikTex
installed. Yap works on this one fine.

Problem - I cannot get the View - > DVI to work.
I followed the thread of previous similar messages but its still not
working.

Robin D. Saunders
Hydraulics Research Group
Dept. Civil & Environmental Engineering