Isn't there something I can change in some configuration or .sty file, or
something of the sort? Or maybe something I could add to the latex preamble? I'd
like to make this happen automatically, just like in English.

Nos vemos lueguito,
Andrew

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 12:45, Osvaldo Fornaro wrote:
> El Mar 02 Sep 2003 13:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using lyx to write some documents in Spanish. I noticed that when I set
> > that as the document language, paragraphs _are_ indented after section
> > headings (in the dvi output), but if the language is English, said
> > paragraphs are _not_ indented. How can I get them not to indent in Spanish
> > documents?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Andrew
> >

> Check the "Don't Indent" option in paragraph format window for your first
> paragraph after section, etc. or enumerate environment.
>
> Saludos!
> Osvaldo

Obtén tu correo en www.correo.unam.mx
UNAMonos Comunicándonos