The bib file seems fine for me too. (I use lyx 1.3.2 Qt under linux).
Can you cite them manually using ERT such eg. \nocite{*}
Maybe you need to upgrade to see them in the dialog box. I remember earlier version of lyx didn't handle this nearly as well as it does now.

Gareth

Rob Saunders wrote:

Hi Lukas;

I've just made these into a .bib file, see attached. For me using Qt Lyx
1.3.2 on win Xp Pro these all work fine - I find no errors at all!

Sorry that does not fix things for you.

Rob S

Hi,

I've added a set of bibtex references to a .lyx document. When I try

make a citation, only the first entry from the bibtex database is

shown

in the "Citation" dialog box. Entries in the database look like this:

@book{Abercrombie67,
   Author = {Abercrombie, David},
   Title = {Elements of general phonetics},
   Publisher = {Edinburgh University Press},
   Address = {Edinburgh},
 Year = {1967} }

@article{Abramson77,
   Author = {Abramson, Arthur S.},
   Title = {Laryngeal timing in consonant distinctions},
   Journal = {Phon\-etica},
   Volume = {34},
   Pages = {295--303},
 Year = {1977} }

@incollection{Braun96,
Author = {Braun, Angelika},
Title = {Zur regionalen {Distribution} von {VOT} im {Deutschen}},
BookTitle = {{Untersuchungen} zu {Stimme} und {Sprache} -- Papers

on

speech and voice},
   Editor = {Braun, Angelika},
   Publisher = {Franz Steiner},
   Address = {Stuttgart},
   Pages = {19--32},
 Year = {1996} }

Is there anything wrong with them? Note that I have used this database
in a .tex document without any difficulties at all.

Best wishes and thanks in advance
Lukas

--
Gareth Jenkins