Hi,

I am writing an article in two column format. What latex seems to do, is that
it evens up the body of the article in the two columns real nice, then it
draws a cool horizontal line, and then adds the bilbiography as if it was a
totally different thing.

What I want to do is for the bilbiography to be considered as a part of the
article, and for latex to even out the columns only at the very end.

I hope this is clear. What I mean by evening out the columns is shuffling
paragraphs back and forth and spacing them in such a way that at the end, the
two columns are the same length. Latex seems to go through this process both
before and after the bilbiography, where I would like it to do it just once,
at the very end.

Thank you.

Alex.