>>From: Jeannette Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: LyX users <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: page rotated in pdf-output?
>>Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:50:48 +0300
>>
>>Dear list,
>>
>>I am preparing a presentation using prosper. The orientation of the whole
>>document should be landscape. However, in the pdf output (view-pdf) one page
>>is rotated to a portrait position when I put some eps figures on it, which
>>makes it pretty unreadable.. First I thought this was because the figures
>>have a greater height then width, but even after changing this, this strange
>>behavior remains. I tried pdf figures, but that did not work either.
>>
>>I'm using LyX 1.3.2 on SuSe 8.0, acroread
>>Converters: ps2pdf, epstopdf

Check that the eps files do not contain any Orientation info,
or if you can re-create these figures, that they are exported
in portrait mode, or without any info either about portrait or
about landscape.
(seems a better procedure to set the rotation properties when
inserting the figure rather than hardcoding it in the eps).

--
Jean-Pierre