Hello,

I'm trying to use the fancyhdr package in a hebrew document, however I get a strange behavior: The left and right headers seem to switch places some times.(this is not because of odd/even numbered pages)

I could not find what triggers this switching. For example, in the attached file, this always happens on the last page, however I have a more complex file in which the headers switch and then switch back again.

Please note, that in the example file, I get hebrew giberish instead of the english text, when the headers are switched.

I also tried to define the headers in a right-to-left paragraph, but then I would get errors in the compilation.

Thanks for any help,

Amir.

P.S.

If you think this should be posted to a different news group, please tell me to which you suggest.
#LyX 1.2 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 220
\textclass heb-article
\language hebrew