On Sun, 23 Nov 2003, Stefano Peluchetti wrote:

> Hi, i'm Stefano Peluchetti, a student at the university of economics "Bocconi"
> in Italy. I used lyx for my thesis, and i'm using it again for writing some
> (12) slides for the discussion. I found the following web page very usefull:
> http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/ExampleProsper/ExampleProsper
> and i'm using the "prosper-by-Weiss.layout" layout.
> Everything work, except that i can't figure out how to change the A4 page
> orientation from orizzontal to vertical (i would get more space to write if i
> do so). How could i do to obtain this result?
> It would be very kind of you if you could help me.
> Thanks in advice.
>
> Stefano Peluchetti

Hi Stefano

It's been a while since I actually used Lyx/Prosper, I think
you should ask on the user's list instead (I'm forwarding this to the
list, see the CC-address).

As I understand the question above, you want the paper to be in portrait
mode?

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr