I wrote new (and IMHO of course better) versions of
seminar.layout and dinbrief.layout.

seminar.layout:
#   1.0 Initial attemt at makeing a LyX layout file for the seminar class.
#       Author : Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
#   1.1 08-04-2002 Günter Milde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
#   1.2 11-12-2002 Günter Milde (copying some stuff from L. G. Bjønnes
#                                version in LyX 3.1.3)

dinbrief.layout