On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 04:42:09PM +0100, Herbert Voss wrote:

> >What about the environment 'LyX Code' ?
>
> this should be deleted in LyX, it is misleading,
> because no real verbatim, no real listing, no
> real parbox, no real alltt. Only lines of typewriter
> format, which doesn't allow linebreaks.

Unfortunately my alltt inset patch wasn't suitable, because of
restrictions in alltt that don't apply to LyX Code.

We need something like LyX Code that allows math etc.

(And Christian is still working on finishing up the port of your
listings patch, I believe)

regards
john
--
Khendon's Law:
If the same point is made twice by the same person, the thread is over.