Christian Ridderström wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Janus Sandsgaard wrote:

On Saturday 03 January 2004 14:35, Christian Ridderström wrote:

I used the Koma Book class for my PhD thesis, but I can't really remember
why. Probably because it's better suited to European styles. Anyway, I was
quite happy with the result.

OK. No idea why you didn't used the report class (koma-script)?

Oh.. I actually know that... my thesis had four parts and you can't have parts in a report I think. Here's an example of how it's structured btw:

a report has parts, mostly all docomentclasses have parts.

Herbert