On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:06:45 +0100
Alfredo Braunstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> R S Ananda Murthy wrote:
>
> > Hello:
> >
> > Has anybody used nomencl package to create a list of symbols in LyX?
> > Please help me to do this.
> >
> > I am writing a book in which I want to include a list of symbols used in
> > the book. I am using Koma-script book class. I am using pdftex to generate
> > the final output file in pdf format.
>
> You have already been answered, so if you have not received the mail you
> should look up the archives (marc.theaimsgroup.com) and possibly correct
> your mail setup.
> If instead you have read the answer then you should answer to it, not top
> post again the same question.

Please excuse me. I will not repeat this again.

> > Thanks for all the help.
>
> You are welcome.
>
> Alfredo

I know I should type \usepackage{nomencl} in the preamble and then I should follow the
instructions given in the nomencl documentation. I have done this. But when I create
the final pdf file using pdftex in LyX 1.3.3 I am not seeing the Nomenclature list. I
am unable to figure out what I should do.

Anand