I am at present using Lyx 1.3.3 with the qt version under windows,
but I am not able to use the french dictionnary. The english
dictionnary works fine, but I cannot find the way to put the french
dictionnary into account by Lyx. I know that we have to put the same
file in the lib and share folder of lyx, but which files exactly? If
someone would have the dictionnary, it would be a great help for me. Thank you very much in advance, Harold

Harol,

Your question was already discussed here. You can find the solution to your problem if you look at the following discussion:

I hope this helps you!

Paul

Express yourself with cool emoticons - download MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger